The “official” version of Scentasia gives the color as light yellow to white. However, every specimen that I have seen has been white, with a yellow center, as seen in the accompanying photo.
Also listed as “moderate fragrance”…again, this is at odds with my experience. I have found it to be quite strongly perfumed. Perhaps this has something to do with the growing conditions.
Regardless, it’s a lovely rose, and I particularly like the way the petals curl giving a triangular look to them.
- Class: Floribunda / Cluster Flowered, Miniature, Patio
- Availability: Commercially available
- Origin: Bred in New Zealand (1999) by Frank Bart Schuurman
- Bloom: Light yellow, white, near white white blend blooms. Moderate fragrance. Blooms in flushes throughout the season
- Habit: Height of 30″ to 39″ (75 to 100 cm)
- Growing: Zone 6 and higher
- Disease susceptibility: very disease resistant